The Bihar ITICAT 2022 Application Form will be available until May 2nd, 2022. The Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board administers the Bihar Industrial Training Institute Competitive Admission Test (ITICAT), a state-level ITI entrance exam (BCECEB). Candidates seeking admission to various ITI courses in technical and non-technical fields at government and private colleges across Bihar will take the exam. Candidates may find all information and the most recent updates on Bihar ITICAT Application Form 2022 in this page.
Bihar ITICAT 2022 Application Form – Till 2nd May
The Bihar ITICAT 2022 Application Form will be available until May 2nd, 2022. To apply, go to this link.
Here is the whole detailed information about Bihar ITICAT Application Form 2022, along with some important instructions:
- Because the Bihar ITICAT Application form is only for eligible candidates, applicants must establish their eligibility before submitting for the exam.
- From April 5, 2022, eligible candidates can submit their Bihar ITICAT 2022 Registration Form.
- Applicants must complete up their application forms with accurate information since any changes to the information could result in the application being rejected.
- Applicants must provide appropriate documentation verification when filling out the Bihar ITICAT Application form, as this will be required at the time of counseling.
- Applicants must complete and submit the Bihar ITICAT application form by May 2, 2022.
- Candidates should obtain a printout of their completed Bihar ITICAT Application form as well as their fee receipt for future reference.
Both online and offline payment options are available for the Bihar ITICAT application fee.
For payment of the Bihar ITICAT Application Fee, candidates can use Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, and E-Challan payment channels.
The fee structure for Bihar ITICAT Application Form 2022 is as follows:
Bihar ITICAT Eligibility Criteria:
The complete qualifying requirements for Bihar ITICAT Eligibility Criteria 2022 are as follows:
Nationality: Only nationals of India are eligible to apply for the Bihar ITICAT 2022.
To be eligible, applicants must have passed their 10th grade exams from any recognised board.
Subject: He or she must have Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as one of their qualifying examination topics.
Age Limit : To be eligible for admission, applicants must be at least 14 years old on the prescribed day.
Bihar ITICAT 2022 Application Dates
For Bihar ITICAT Registration Form 2022, candidates must verify the following official registration dates:
|Commencement of Application form||5th April 2022|
|Last date for application form submission||2nd May 2022|
|Last date of payment through online mode||3rd May 2022|
|Admit Card||17th May 2022|
|Bihar ITICAT 2022 Exam Dates||29th May 2022|
How to Apply for Bihar ITICAT 2022
The following is a step-by-step guide to filling out the Bihar ITICAT Online Application Form 2022:
- Visit the BCECEB 2022 webpage (Link is available above).
- To submit a registration form, go to the Bihar ITICAT 2022 admission webpage and click on the new candidates registration link.
- Fill out the Bihar ITICAT Registration form with all of the essential information, such as your basic personal information, email address, and phone number.
- Now fill out the Application form with all of the relevant information.
- Candidates will be prompted to fill out the needed information, such as personal information, academic records, communication skills, address, and exam center, after logging into the Application Form.
- Candidates will be asked to upload all relevant papers, such as a photograph, signature, and category certificate, after completing all essential elements in the application form.
- Candidates’ photographs should be recent passport-size photographs with a plain background that are within the specified size and format.
- Signatures should be scanned by hand or written on white paper with a black pen in the size and format specified.
- Only reserved category candidates will be asked to upload the category certificate.
- Candidates will be asked to pay the Bihar ITICAT Application fee after submitting all required papers.
- Select your payment method and channels, then fill in the essential information and complete the Bihar ITICAT Application form transaction.
- Take a printout of the completed Application form and fee receipt for future reference once the transaction is completed successfully.
For further information or if you have any questions about the Bihar ITICAT 2022 Application Form, please leave a comment below.