KVS Admission 2022 For Class 1: Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan has started the admission process for class 1st. The officials released the notification regarding admission on 24th February 2022 for the 2022-23 academic session. The admission form is available online on the official portal of KVS. The application process started on 28th February 2022. Individuals who want to fill out the application form can do it. But you are advised to read the article carefully before filling out the form as we have mentioned every single detail regarding the KVS Admission 2022 For Class 1 like the process to fill out the form, dates of submitting the form, etc., in our article.
KVS Admission 2022 For Class 1
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan is doing the admission process online only for class 1st admission. To take admission in other classes, individuals will have to fill out the application form offline. All the details regarding the admission are also available on the mobile application of KVS. The last date to submit the application form is 11 April 2022. After 7.00 pm on 11th April 2022, the application window will get deactivated. So you are advised to not wait for the last date and fill out the form as soon as possible. Visit the website daily to get the latest updates on the KV Admission 2022.
KVS Admission 2022 For Class 1: Highlights
|Article Name||KVS Admission for Class 1st|
|Authority Name||Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan|
|Availability dates of the Application Form||28 February to 11 April 2022|
|Availability Status of the Application Form||Now Available|
|Application Form Availability Mode||Online|
|Location||All over India|
KVS Admission For 1st Class Schedule 2022
|Publication of Admission Notification||24th February 2022|
|Commencement of online registration||28th February 2022|
|Last date to submit the Application Form||11th April 2022 (Extended)|
|Publication of the provisional select list for unreserved seats||6th to 8th April 2022|
KVS Admission Eligibility Criteria
All the individuals are advised to read the eligibility criteria available here before filling out the online form. Children who will meet the eligibility criteria decided by the authority of Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan will be eligible to fill out the application. Individuals who will submit the application form even after not meeting the eligibility criteria, their application form will get rejected. The eligibility for admission in Class 1st is that the age of the child should be between 6 to 8 years as of 31st March 2022.
Procedure to apply for KVS Admission 2022 For Class 1
Individuals who want to fill out the KVS Admission application form can do it by clicking on the link available below in our article or by following the steps given below:
- First of all, go to the admission portal of KVS i.e., https://kvsonlineadmission.kvs.gov.in/
- There you will see the option of “Click here to register” on the home page.
- Click on that link, read all the instructions and then click on proceed.
- On the next page, the registration form will appear on the screen. Enter all the required details carefully.
- Read all the filled information and register yourself. You will get the login code after the successful registration.
- After that, click on the login tab available on the home page.
- Enter the login code, DOB, Mobile Number & Captcha code and then tap on login.
- Then you will see the application form which will be divided into five parts.
- Firstly enter all the basic information about the child and parents.
- Then choose the location and other information about the school as per your preference.
- And then upload all the required scanned documents.
- Lastly, click on the declaration box, preview your application and submit the application form.
- You will get the application submission code when your application is successfully submitted.
Required Documents for the KV Admission 2022
You will have to submit some scanned required documents while submitting the application and some other documents at the time of admission. Given below is the list of the document that will be required for admission:
- For Application Form
- Birth certificate
- Photograph of the child
(The maximum size of the above-mentioned document should not be more than 256 kn=b and the format of the file should be jpeg and pdf)
- At the time of admission
- Original certificate of DOB
- Proof of relation with the grandparent who is an IHU Employee or PSU (If available)
- Proof of relation with the grandparent who is a KVS Employee (If available)
- Caste Certificate (If available)
- Retirement certificate of Retired Uniformed Defence Employees (If available)
- Residence proof of the child
- Pro forma document (If applying under the single girl child category)
- Photograph of the child
How to check the KVS Admission Application Status?
Individuals who want to check the status of their application form can follow these steps:
- Firstly, visit the admission portal of KVS (https://kvsonlineadmission.kvs.gov.in/)
- On the home page, you will see the “Important Links” section.
- Under that you will many options, click on the “Check Your Application Status” option.
- Now, enter the login code (Provided at the time of registration), Date of Birth, Mobile Number and Captcha Code.
- Lastly, recheck all the entered details and click on the login option
- And then click on the status of the application and you will be able to check your application status.
Process to take the printout of the KVS Application Form
Aspirants are instructed to take a printout of the application form as it will be needed at the time of admission. The steps through which you can take a printout of the online form are as follows:
- Go to the official admission portal of KVS i.e., https://kvsonlineadmission.kvs.gov.in/
- You will see the option of Print Application form under the Important Links section.
- Click on that link and a new page will appear on the screen.
- Enter all the required details like login code, mobile number, date of birth and captcha code.
- And then click on the login portal
- Lastly, click on the option to print the application form.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2022 For Class 1: Complete Guide
- Before proceeding with the application form, do read the instructions and guidelines available in the official portal.
- Do not submit multiple applications forms for the same child. In case, it is submitted then only the last submitted application form will be considered.
- Enter the valid contact details on the application form.
- Note down the Login Id carefully as it will be required.
- Once, you receive the Application Submission Code then only your application form is submitted.
- Do not post any blurred images of the required document.
- After the submission of the application form, you cannot edit it.