On 1st Feb 2022, Staff Selection Commission has released the SSC CHSL Notification 2022. The Eligible candidates can fill the SSC CHSL Online Application Form 2022 from the official website of SSC i.e. ssc.nic.in
The last date to fill the SSC CHSL Online Form 2022 is 7th March 2022. You can use the link provided at the end of this page to apply online for SSC CHSL 2022 or to read the SSC CHSL 2022 Notification to check the eligibility criteria, and other details.
SSC CHSL Online Application Form 2022
Every Year, the Staff Selection Commission organizes the Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam 2022. This is a competitive exam for candidates who have passed the Higher Secondary Exam. Candidates who passed the CHSL Exam become eligible for vacancies of Data Entry Operator, Lower Divisional Clerk, Court Clerk, Postal, and Sorting Assistant, and other posts of this category in the Central Government Department.
The selection process for CHSL Exam is multi-level. There are three levels for SSC CHSL Exam 2022 i.e. Tier 1(Objective Type Test), Tier 2 (Descriptive Test), Tier 3 (Typing Test or Skill Test as per posts like Typing Test for LDC, JSA, PA, SA, and Skill Test for DEO posts).
SSC CHSL Online Form 2022
|Name of Organizers||Staff Selection Commission i.e. SSC|
|Name of Exam||Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) Exam|
|Level of Exam||12th Class passed Candidates can apply|
|Selection Process||Tier 1 Objective Type Test, Tier 2 Descriptive Test, Tier 3 Typing or Skill Test|
|Application Process||1st Feb to 7th March 2022.|
SSC CHSL Notification 2022 Check Eligibility Criteria and Other details
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must have passed Class 12 from any discipline from any recognized board. Applicant must be an Indian Citizen or ought to belong to Nepal, Bhutan, or Tibetan Refugee who came to India before 1st Jan 1962 to forever settle in India.
- Age Limit: The Age limit for SSC CHSL 2022 is 18 to 27 years. For more details and age relaxation details, read the official notification by using the link provided at the end of this article.
- Application Fee: General category Candidates will pay Rs. 100 and no application fee for SC/ST/PwD/Ex-Servicemen/ Women Candidates
- Selection Process: Tier 1 CBT, Tier 2 Descriptive Test, Tier 3 Typing or Skill Test
- Exam Pattern: Check the Official notification for Tier 1, Tier 2, and Tier 3 Exam Pattern details.
- Salary: Selected candidates will get the salary under the pay scale of Rs. 19900 to Rs. 63200 or Rs. 25500 to Rs. 81100 depending on the post.
How to fill SSC CHSL Application Form 2022 Online
- First of all, Register yourself on the official website of SSC i.e. ssc.nic.in
- To register, Open the website i.e. ssc.nic.in
- The registration process has three stages: Enter the Basic Details, Additional & Contact Details, Declaration.
- Fill in all these details and this way, create your login id and password.
- After that, on the home page, Click Apply.
- Now, select the link CHSL.
- Fill the online application form, pay the application fee, upload the required documents.
- In the end, submit the complete SSC CHSL Online Form 2022.
- Take a printout of this application form.
|Official website of SSC||Click Here|
|Apply Online for SSC CHSL 2022||Apply Here|
|SSC CHSL Notification 2022||Download Here|
Dear friends, remember the last date to apply for SSC CHSL 2022 is 7th march 2022. Dont wait for the last date and apply as soon as possible. Also share this information on social media. Thank You.